Compressed air container stirrers PMC 120 for Intermediate Bulk Container (IBCs) up to 1500 L
Powerful and highly flexible container stirrer, compact and lightweight construction.
- operating pressure max. 6 bar
- air consumption approx. 23 l/s at 6 bar
- clockwise rotation
- ATEX certification
- all technical data at 6 bar
Basic models include:
- motor drive PM 120 all-stainless steel
- continuously adjustable speed control valve
- traverse support made of stainless steel
- stirring system type SW 2 Ø 400 mm with residue paddle
- connection coupling VK 19 x 25
- plug-in connector DN 7,8
PMC container stirrers are certified to ATEX regulations for use in zones 1 and 2, potentially explosive atmospheres.
Traverse support stainless steel
Thanks to its light weight and compact design, no trolleys or other hoisting devices are required to detach the motor.
Foldable stirrer with swing-out system
The BuddeMix SW folding system allows access through the smallest container openings whilst ensuring maximum stirring effect.
Suitable for low to high viscosity media.
Easy to clean
The stirrer can easily be dismantled without tools which eases cleaning.
|Viscosity data to be considered as guidelines. All technical data pertaining to 6 bar.|
|Accessories for compressed air container stirrers|
|Stirring rotors for compressed air industrial stirrers|
|Compressed air industrial stirrers with circular flange up to 1500 L|