Swing-out stirring system BuddeMix SW
Few parts to clean - little effort!
This is our definition of progress: Easier and faster.
The SW series is suitable for low viscosity fluids to highly viscous media.
Your advantages at a glance:
- suitable for bunghole openings of 2" to 150 mm
- dismantling without tools
- quick and easy cleaning
- suitable for thin liquids to highly viscous fluids
- stirs media containing solids and fibres without any difficulty
- gentle, low-shear stirring, due to slow stirring speed
- constant product temperature with no heating effect
- short mixing times as the entire contents of the container are agitated
- no air addition, no foaming
- no baffles, no bottom bearings required
- low gear wear due to balanced forces
- minimal power consumption thanks to low speeds and short operation times
Particularly for potentially explosive atmospheres:
- a single stirring zone near to the container base ensures easy mixing of settled residues, e.g. in flow-through mixing containers
- no baffles or bottom bearings required, thus no additional sources of ignition
Customers also bought:
|Connection couplings VK|
|Compressed air industrial stirrers with screwthread device|
|Swing-out stirring system BuddeMix SWK for canisters|